Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Boys

Reed is doing well at home, eating and getting bigger. Ryan is still doing well in the NICU. He weighs 6lb, 2oz and is eating close to 3oz each time! We are ready for him to come home, but we know he is in great hands. My parents and Carl's parents have been taking turns staying with us and keeping Reed so that I can spend time with Ryan at the hospital. The nurses in the NICU at Baptist are phenomonal!! He is still requiring a little bit of oxygen. If it gets past my due date (july 31) and he hasn't made any progress towards weaning off the oxygen, then we will probably come home with oxygen. Hopefully, we won't have to do that.


Drew is doing well. He is starting to pay more attention to Reed. He likes to help me feed him, by holding on to the bottle. Of course, that doesn't last very long.. he moves on to bigger and better things! He is really into Spiderman, Superman, Ninja Turtles (which Drew refers to as "sea turtles"... don't know why.) His latest adventure was trying to fly off the back of the couch. I was in the kitchen and heard a loud SPLAT. He cried and cried... not because he was hurt (he wasn't, by the way), but because he couldn't fly like Superman!! He just couldn't understand!

Reed and Drew


Reed and Ryan (7 weeks)

Reed - so sweet!

Ryan (7 weeks) Bright eyed and Bushy tailed!!

Drew- watching tv

1 comments:

Matt and Allison Tatum said...

Hey Emily! I did not know you had had your boys! Congrats! I don't know how you had to time to even look at my blog! I will add you to mine also. I love reading them! Your boys are so beautiful and I will enjoy keeping up with ya'll. Yes, I got a Sta home car yesterday! It is so nice not to have to use my own anymore. I will put a pic on the blog. Allison