Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 28, 2008

2 months old!!

Happy 2 month old birthday, Reed & Ryan!! Ryan is doing great, he got his 2 month vaccinations this weekend (one on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.) AND, his oxygen has been weaned down to 20 ml!!! YEAH!! Hopefully, we can take if off soon!!! He weighs 6 lb, 11oz. Reed had to go today to get all of his vaccines and he weighs 8lbs!! So, we are growing really well. We are just very ready to get Ryan home! It has been a very long 2 months. And as much as we love Baptist hospital, I am ready to stop going there every single day!!! :)

Reed & Ryan 2 months old!!

The Oxygen Flow Meter (what we have been staring at for the past month!) is now down to
20 ml! The only steps left are 10, then ZERO!!
A few days ago, out of the blue, Drew decided he wanted to hold Reed. It lasted all of about 2 minutes, but we tried to capture as many pictures as possible!!

3 comments:

meurrier said...

I love the swaddle!! Myla was a swaddle baby. I hate to admit it, but she didn't get unswaddled until she was almost 11 months old! It worked for her! I hope Ryan can come home SOON!

The Marks Family said...

Emily, they are so precious. The picture of Reed and Drew is so sweet. I know he is going to be a good big brother. I have you a gift from Angie and I that I need to get to you. We have our big 3-0birthday coming up. Kind of depressing huh??

Angie Haraway said...

Hey Sandbergs!
So glad about all the progress the boys are making! They are precious!
Graves and McNeil are almost two and man has time flown by. I am planning on going through all the boys old clothes and bring some by that Reed and Ryan might be able to wear soon!