Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Updates....

It's been a while since I've posted anything... lots of things happening at the Sandberg household!! I have started back to work a couple of days each week. The twins are going to Mother's Day Out at FBCJ and so far, so good. They seem to be doing great. I think it has been good for my sanity to get out of the house a little bit!! They are growing so much and it is hard to believe they will be 9 months old soon!! They have certainly come a long way. This past week at their Synagis appointment, they both weighed 19lbs and 9.5 oz!! Reed is a few inches longer than Ryan, but Ryan has sort of a big head... it was in the 85th &ile at their 6 month check up!! Reed has been sitting up on his own for a while, and just this week Ryan has joined him!! It has been so funny watching them... I'll put them in the floor across from each other, and they will just look at each other and smile and laugh! So cute!!

Ryan
Reed, Ryan


Okay, please don't call DHS.... So, the other day, I had put both babies in the floor to play. I put the boppy behind Ryan, because he still can get a little off balance while sitting. Drew and I were in the kitchen for a few minutes and Ryan starts crying. I usually try to give them a minute to "work it out" when they start fussing, and usually they do.... but not this time. Ryan would not give up. So, Drew and I walked back into the living room and this is what we found:

Yes. That is Ryan's head sticking out from underneath the side of the couch. I have NO idea how he was able to do this. As you can see from the position of the boppy, he was sitting there, facing Reed when I left. (which by the way, I was only around the corner and it couldn't have been more than a few minutes!!)
Drew was so worried about him... he got down on the floor and was saying "Ryan, it's okay, Ryan, it's okay... get him mommy!"


Grammy came last weekend and kept the boys so we could take Drew to the Rodeo. We had a great time with the Davidsons. Drew really enjoyed it, even though we couldn't stay until the very end. Drew was SO tired.

Carl took Drew down to the floor to see Lady Antebellum. I stayed in the seats with our stuff. (Oh my... I am now the mom that stays behind with the stuff.) :) Anyway, this is them from the back!!



We have enjoyed being able to go to church again! We took the boys for the first time several weeks ago. Although, I don't think we have been two weeks in a row because someone has constantly been sick!

Ryan

Reed





0 comments: