Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 13, 2008

a Wedding & a Weekend Getaway!


Our friends Amy & Craig finally tied the knot!!!! It was such a beautiful, sweet, sweet wedding at the Grand Hotel in Fairhope, AL. I am so glad that Carl and I got to go. My parents kept ALL THREE boys from Friday to Sunday. We had such a great time, including breakfast in bed Saturday morning and shopping in downtown Fairhope that afternoon. It was so good to see lots of friends! It was a much needed get-away for us, but we really missed the boys and were very glad to see them Sunday afternoon. I think Drew was glad to see us as well... as soon as we walked in the door he was saying, "go to my house, go to my house!!"




The Rehearsal Dinner was at the Yacht Club.

Liz, Amy, Ginny, me


Amy's sisters made Amy & Craig play the shoe game... really cute!



Amy, me, Liz, Ginny




Some pictures of the Grand:


Luncheon on Saturday at the Fairhope Inn

Mary Katherine, me, Ginny, Liz, Amy, Anna, Dana

The Wedding was outside on the Grand Lawn and SO pretty!me, Amy, Clare



I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these girls - Bridget, Clare, Ginny, me, Liz



2 comments:

The Marks Family said...

So glad ya'll had a getaway!! I love it there.

The O'Brien Family said...

what great pictures! I know you enjoyed the getaway!