Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 7, 2008

6 GLORIOUS YEARS!!

Today, Carl and I celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary! I am so lucky to have the greatest husband and BEST friend in the whole wide world! We have so many wonderful memories already and I am looking forward to millions more. I think if you would have told either one of us that we would have 3 boys before our 6th wedding anniversary, we would not have believed it!! But, we are so thankful for ALL 3 of our little blessings, and especially for each other.
On a side note:
While each year is special and unique in its own way, I must pause to remember how we celebrated our anniversary last year.... in Jamaica. This makes me smile in the midst of the way this year is celebrated... sleep deprivation, dirty diapers (double the normal amount), fixing bottles (double the normal amount), gassy babIES, cleaning up LOTS of spit up due to reflux, washing burp cloths and bibs every day, running a dishwasher FULL of bottles at least once a day..... But, we wouldn't have it any other way, right!!??
I know, it's just a season.
Now, some peaceful memories:


Happy Anniversary Carl!!


3 comments:

Andrew, Shelbi, Drew & Macy said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys had a good one and got some rest!

Shelbi

The O'Brien Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Seems like yesterday we were all in that beautiful backyard in Collierville celebrating your reception!!!

David and Crystal Peeples said...

happy late anniversary!! the pics are great and make me long for a peaceful vacation spot for me and david. maybe one day!!