Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 4, 2008

Oh Happy Day!!! (part 2)

Well, we are ALL home!!! Ryan weighs 7lb, 2oz and has been completely off of oxygen for about a week! It is a little overwhelming!! Drew did great at the hospital this morning, and Reed slept through most of it!! We will certainly miss all the wonderful nurses in the NICU, but are very glad to be home. Here are a few pics. (Will try to post more later!)








Reed (left) Ryan (right)




7 comments:

Angie Haraway said...

Emily,
The boys are soooo precious! Those pictutes bring back so many memories!
I will have to come over and bring Graves and McNeil so you can see how much fun you have ahead of you. Take care!

Davidson Family said...

I am so excited that everyone is home! I LOVE the picture of them in the pack-n-play together!! They are so sweet!

laura said...

The boys look wonderful!! I'm so excited that y'all are at home together. Hope the next few days of settling in to life with 5 goes well!

The Marks Family said...

oh emily, that is wonderful. i am so excited for your little family. i can't wait to meet the boys.

The O'Brien Family said...

Hip-Hip-Hooray! So glad!

Canaan Henry Smitherman said...

Congratulations Emily!!! First, congrats on the babies. They are beautiful. Second, congrats on the whole family being home. The picture of them in the pack-n-play is the cutest picture I've ever seen. How adorable!! You have your hands full. Keep me updated on how you are doing. I'm not good at blogging but I have a facebook page. Let's keep in touch better.

meurrier said...

Congratulations!! I know you are SO thankful that everyone is finally home! Good luck with everything!