Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Well, today was a very exciting day!! We finally got to hold the boys!!! My mom and I got to hold them both this morning and Carl and my dad got to hold Reed this afternoon after work (Ryan was busy eating and couldn't be held!)
Here are some pics:



Mommy holding Reed


Gammy holding Reed


Mommy and Ryan


Gammy with Reed and Mommy with Ryan

Daddy and Reed
Daddy and Reed... with Ryan in the background.Papaw and ReedRyan holding Daddy's hand before he left this afternoon.

2 comments:

The Gardner Family said...

Emily and Carl,
The boys look awesome! Emily, I only hope I look half as good as you do after mine get here!!! Ya'll are in our prayers!
The Gardners

deidre martin booker said...

Emily, I'm so glad to see pictures! The boys are beautiful and you look great! I had HELLP,too...no fun! I had been praying for you since that Sunday at ss when we talked. But it looks like God has His hand on those sweet boys and you,too!
love, deidre