Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!


I've been tagged by Amanda to tell 7 things about myself!

1. I LOVE chicken minis from Chick-fil-A for breakfast! They are the best!!

2. I really like Peter's Pottery and don't mind standing in a ridiculously long line in cold weather every year to go to the "seconds sale." The bargains are worth it, although Carl says we have way too much of it in our house!

3. I like to play to piano. My repertoire used to include a wide variety of pieces. However, now it's mostly anything Drew wants to sing, ie- Wheels on the Bus, Itsy Bitsy Spider...you get the point.

4. I do not like to see or hear incorrect grammar. I don't correct people though, because I think that is tacky. It really bothers me when I call someone on the phone and ask to speak to "whomever," and the reply is "this is her/him." This is just wrong!!! The correct response is "this is she/he." (I can't help it that my mother is an English teacher.)

5. I like a good bargain. I don't like to pay full price for anything.

6. I wish I was a better cook, even though I don't really like to cook! However, I think if I was better at it, it would be more enjoyable!

7. I have the greatest hubby in the whole world! We have a very adventurous year ahead of us and I know that he will be right beside me every step of the way! He is awesome!!

Now, I will tag Heather and Anna

(Just on a side note... in response to my anonymous reader, I must clarify that Drew did have on mittens while playing in the snow! He wanted to touch the snow and so, the mittens were off at first, when those pics were taken. Just didn't want to get the worst parents of the year award!!)

3 comments:

The Crawfords said...

We have 1, 3, 4, 6, and 7 in common! How crazy! And those chicken minis rock! During my not-so-good mornings, that's the only thing that sounds good!

Sha said...

Emily, your family is too cute. I had no idea Shannon was a world traveler! I enjoy keeping up with you on your blog!

deidre martin booker said...

I'm SO with ya on 'this is her/him... so funny! Glad everything is going great with the babies! And way to go Drew!!