Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 15, 2007

Canton Flea Market & MS State Fair!!


My friend Melinda and I went to the flea market last week. There are miles and miles of things there that you just don't need. However, there are also TONS of cute things there, and we always go to buy Christmas t-shirts, but our favorite booth was NOT there this year and we were so disappointed! We did end up buying a shirt at Caroline t-shirts, it is a dinosaur with a santa hat!
However, I think my best purchase was from a booth that was having their "last show" sale. Drew absolutely LOVED it, Dad did not think it was all that cute, though!!

It says "the wheels on the bus go round and round," (which happens to be one of our favorite songs,) and when you press above the back tire, it plays the song! I also got one that has "Old Mcdonald has a Farm." We're not so great at singing that one yet!!


We went to the Fair on Sunday afternoon with the Davidsons! We had so much fun. I could not believe how much Drew loved it! He was not afraid of any of the rides, and he had a great time feeding the animals!




1 comments:

The O'Brien Family said...

Emily,
I LOVED looking at your blog today! Our computer has been down, so I am catching up! Drew's birthday pictures are so cute....doesn't it make you want to cry as they grow up!
That is awesome you got to go to Jamacia for a 5 year anniversary! I remember your wedding day well...we were living in Meridian then and it was so much fun to be there and celebrate with you. I saw Mimi last weekend at the Tenn. game. Little ZOe is pretty cute. Mimi with 3! HOpe you are doing well. Are you going to the cheap continuing ed. in Meridian at the beginning of the November?
ELizabeth